recommend a log viewer?

Gavin McCullagh gmccullagh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 11:40:02 BST 2009

Hi,

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009, David Groos wrote:

> My teachers and I need the ability to occasionally work with large squid
> logs.   Anyone have a user-friendly (GUI) log viewer they would recommend?

There are several available for squid but it sort of depends on what way you
want to view them.  It depends what sort of data you need.

 - sarg (will show you stats on what users/ips are looking at)
 - srg (will show you stats on what sites are being looked at)
 - mysar is a SQL based one which may make it very flexible

	http://www.squid-cache.org/Scripts/