Printer on thin client network--says it's working but isn't

Dean Mumby dean at mumby.co.za
Tue Sep 22 19:32:06 BST 2009

ok then I would suggest running an nmap scan against the printer and see if things are working

nmap xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx the ip of the server you should see it listening on port 9100 if not check the config of the printer via its web interface and make sure that the services are running

good luck

--
Regards
Dean Mumby