Next Meeting: Fri Sep 11 17:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting

Ace Suares ace at suares.an
Sat Sep 12 00:55:47 BST 2009

Hi Caroline,

Feel free to propose a day and time that you could, and we can together
see if we can schedule meetings so you can attend.

One person already suggested we have meetings at alternating times.

If you're in europe, and the meetings are at 17:00 UTC, it's probably
somewhere beteen 18:00 and 20:00 where you live. What time zone are you
in? (I.e. where do you live in Europe).

Please give us some dates and times!

Cheers,

ace