Can anyone check the meetings in the fridge calendar??

Ace Suares ace at suares.an
Sun Sep 6 03:50:04 BST 2009

Hi,

I put the weekly edubuntu meeting in the fridge.

The fridge is the ubuntu meeting schedule. It can be found here:

http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar

On my Ubuntu PC, and on my friends Mac (both behind the same internet
connection and firewall) some meetings don't show up. Especially those
on Friday september 11.

I emailed Nathan about it, and sent him a screenshot, and this is his reply:

*** Your calendar in the screenshot is missing a few other events. For
instance, on Friday, September 11, there are 3 events on the Fridge
(MC Meeitng, Karmic Weekly Release Meetin, and Edubuntu Meeting). I am
able to see all of these events on fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar and in
Google calendar (where I subscribe to it). The issue must be on your
end somehow. ***

Nathan is probably right, but I can't check it, so I am asking you, do
you see these three meetings on Friday 9/11 ? The date is really a
coincidence, there should also be an Edubuntu Meeting scheduled at 18
and 25 sept. You can check those too if you want.

Cheers,
ace