OpenLDAP authentication

Todd O'Bryan toddobryan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 23:57:20 GMT 2009

Finally, today, I was able to id and su to a user in the LDAP database
who wasn't on the local machine. I'll write up my long, painful saga
and post it somewhere.

Apparently, 9.10 doesn't bother to install any kind of basic LDAP
database when you install the packages, so someone will have to add
new code to get what I did on 9.04 to work on 9.10.

Todd