Dell Optiplex SX280 SFF with LTSP?

David Groos djgroos at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 19:08:33 GMT 2009

For sure.  Looking at a picture of a GX280 it looks like it's about the same
size as my computers which (I just checked) are HP D5s  here's a
pict<http://www.mudah.my/Cpu-HP-Compaq-Evo-D5s-Pentium-4-3997606.htm>that
shows size relative to keyboard.  Are the GX280's smaller?  The PIII's
we are using are the same form factor.
David