Automated Shutdown time problem

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Mon Nov 9 18:55:49 GMT 2009

Hi Şamil,

Is your /etc/init.d/ntpdate located at /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/init.d ? The
RCFILE_NN stanzas are in relation to the client chroot, so you have to
put the ntpdate script in the right place. Please verify this. Also,
rebuild the client chroot if you just now put it in the /opt/ltsp
location above.

I'm guessing something regarding this is the problem since you said in
your original e-mail the time gets set to the server AFTER logging in.
RCFILE_NN stanzas happen during client bootup, not after user login.

Sincerely,
Jordan/Lns

--
Jordan Erickson
Owner, Logical Networking Solutions

* Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail *

Latest LNS Blogs - http://blog.logicalnetworking.net

	US Department of Defense releases memo on open source software
	IBM to deliver Ubuntu Linux computers instead of Windows 7
	PulseAudio creator talks about the future of Linux audio