Can we reboot TC's remotely?

David Groos djgroos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 00:02:21 GMT 2009

I should have read more carefully -- you said to reboot your TC (I was
thinking server).  Sorry.

Do you use iTALC?  You could use NXserver and client, remotely enter your
server and run iTALC on it and with iTALC there is a method to reboot a thin
client.  I've only seen it though and not used it.

David