My first attempt at SVG and an Edubuntu poster

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Sat May 30 07:58:57 BST 2009

Hey all,

I delved into Inkscape for the first time recently, and thought that I'd
like to try drawing a bunch of shapes and make it look decent. I made a
poster/postcard type deal for my business promoting Linux, Edubuntu and
thin clients in school, and decided to do a convert so it could be used
as a purely Edubuntu poster too. I did everything but the actual Tux
figure (which is public domain, woohoo!). Let me know what you think.
I'm sure its not as polished as it could be, but hey, it's my first shot
at this stuff. :)

http://logicalnetworking.net/other/edubuntuposter.png

Cheers,
Jordan/Lns