LTSP

Reiner Schmid reischmid at gmx.de
Sun Mar 29 17:10:46 BST 2009

Hello I think you try to install ltsp 5  on an already running desktop
system (version gutsy, hardy, intrepid ?)

Look at https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP/LTSPQuickInstall

and at the help for

installing on top of an already running desktop system.

there you can find

sudo apt-get install ltsp-server-standalone openssh-server

and

sudo ltsp-build-client

Reiner Schmid