Task for everyone with a Jaunty /LTSP installation

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Wed Jul 29 19:32:13 BST 2009

THIS is how open source software gets done.

Through the awesome collaboration with various devs & users, we
pinpointed that the 'libsdl1.2debian-pulseaudio' package cures the
issues in https://bugs.launchpad.net/debian/+source/tuxmath/+bug/269082
. Thank you ALL for your work in getting this done!! This enables
everyone with LTS versions of *buntu to use SDL apps on thin clients,
with sound, and without high CPU utilization and without lockups. This
is so awesome - I can't wait to show the techs and teachers at the
schools. Now I'm off to write a wiki page regarding this.

---
jerickson at Fibonacci:~$ apt-cache show libsdl1.2debian-pulseaudio
*snip*
 SDL is a library that allows programs portable low level access to a video
 framebuffer, audio output, mouse, and keyboard.
 .
 This version of SDL is compiled with X11 graphics and PulseAudio sound.
Bugs: mailto:ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
Origin: Ubuntu
---

Cheers,