Task for everyone with a Jaunty /LTSP installation

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Tue Jul 28 23:38:08 BST 2009

Thank you Ace, for relaying this to the list.

To clarify what you should do, simply start tuxmath/type/paint from the
menu after installing, and exit. It *should* lock up and not allow you
to exit (you need to do a 'killall -9 tux<math/type/paint>' from a
different terminal to get it to go away without simply turning off the
client).

I also updated the bug with strace info, so check it out if you're a dev
willing to spend a bit of time helping to troubleshoot. I got straces
for each program when it locks up. Hopefully that info is of some use.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/tuxpaint/+bug/269082

Sincerely,
Jordan