TuxTyping+TuxMaths

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Tue Jul 28 19:45:40 BST 2009

<CC to Edubuntu list, because bug information wants to be free ;) >

You can modify the menu launcher for the program in
/usr/share/applications, and simply add the --nosound (or equiv) option
in the Exec= line. That works for me - see
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/tuxpaint/+bug/269082 for
details on the issue and to post comments. As Caroline says in the last
comment, we need to test this on Jaunty to see if it still appears since
PulseAudio changed in Jaunty.

Cheers,
Jordan/Lns