Wiki Cleanup: New Categories

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 24 13:44:30 BST 2009

On Fr, 2009-07-24 at 08:35 -0400, Ace Suares wrote:
> Dear,
>
> I tried to divide the wiki pages in categories, here's what I got so far:
>
> Specs:
> https://wiki.edubuntu.org/CategoryEdubuntuSpec

note that the specs are usually hardwired to blueprints on launchpad and
should not be changed unless someone works on their implementation or
discusses them newly at a UDS, even the old ones document the
development process that has or has not taken place through the
launchpad interface (the wiki acts as a backend in this case)

ciao
	oli