Clean up Edubuntu Homepage

Scott Balneaves sbalneav at legalaid.mb.ca
Thu Jul 23 03:26:00 BST 2009

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 10:14:06PM -0400, Ace Suares wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> I am willing to clean up the edubuntu home page. I wont' change
> style/design just the content.
>
> I propose to limit the buttons to:
>
> Home Page
> Get Started
> Downloads
> Documentation
> Get Involved (or Community)
> LTSP & Thin Clients
>
> The Edubuntu Wiki, FAQ, Using Edubuntu Glossary and Help & Support all
> go under Documentation and Community.
>
> Screenshots go under Downloads
>

> Get Involved will be a page with a short text how Edubuntu works. Links
> from there to documentation, where there will be documentationon how to
> get involved
>
> LTSP & Thin Clients will also link to Documentation after a short
> introduction.
>
> The home page is almost good as it is, except the four links on the bottom.
>
> What tools are used to make the homepage? Don't tell me Dreamweaver ;-)
> Who is maintainer now? Can I help you clean up the homepage as a start?

Not sure what the homepage is done in.  Have a look at the minutes of the last
meeting in the edubuntu-devel list, or alternatively, I'm in the channel right
now :)

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | An honest tale speeds best being plainly told.
Systems Department |     -- William Shakespeare, "Henry VI"