local apps, apologies, and the importance of ltsp

Ace Suares ace at suares.an
Wed Jul 22 19:33:20 BST 2009

Joseph Hartman wrote:
> That's my blog post you referenced. I want to apologise for causing you

I am impressed by your setup. I was not that lukcy, see
http://www.suares.an/rkcs for how our schools treated the possibility to
save millions with LTSP and Free Software. Your story is very empowering
(apart form the obvious cutbacks in budget that your school suffers).

I'd like to put your story up there in the wiki, under a new topic 'case
studies' or 'real life pojects' or something. Would you allow that and
does the rest of the group think such topic is wanted?

Ace