problems pidgin with ltsp server

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 09:49:33 GMT 2009

Hi Uwe,
   You are probably best off installing a jabber server on the LTSP
server and routing all the kids chat sessions through that. Local
connections tend to drop off after 15-20 concurrent users. I use
ejabberd for xmpp (jabber) connections, and using a client like
empathy u can even do video/audio chat across the local network.

kind Regards,
David Van Assche
www.nubae.com