Firefox as local app and networking [SOLVED]

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Mon Jan 12 22:40:08 GMT 2009

Well done, Gavin.  I take responsibility for this.  I've been
explaining to new users, for years (1), how to take these steps.
*Especially* setting the LTSP server as the option-router.  I had no
idea that the wiki had not been modified until 2009.  What is it that
they say about assuming?

--scott

(1) https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/edubuntu-users/2007-October/002569.html