Adobe Reader as localapp

M Rathburn stretchem at
Sat Jan 10 14:30:35 GMT 2009

I should've emphasized that this program needs to be installed and run as a
local app on thin clients.  We already have the program installed on the
system and working fine being run from the server in a thin client's
session.  However, it's a little slow.  Hoping that by running as a local
app it'll speed things up.  Thin clients are DW PXE1422's so more than

My trouble is getting it installed into the client chroot from the
downloaded .deb file.  How would I install via dpkg into the client chroot?