mass account creation in LTSP fatclient

David Groos djgroos at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 02:17:15 GMT 2009

This might be a good time to intro a script that Don wrote to help out my
project.  I needed an easy  (read: easy for teachers) way to enter in large
lists of students as users.  It's pretty slick and has some handy options
for me as a teacher.  He wrote up some documentation to go along with it.  I
found it very easy to use.  He is quite happy with sharing it and I don't
know the path to share things like this so I'll ask that question to this
edubuntu-users crew.  What can I do to share the attached script?

(I can't find the docs at this time--if it looks like something you are
interested in I'll accelerate the search for them!)

David