mass account creation in LTSP fatclient

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Mon Feb 2 21:47:06 GMT 2009

Just to play Devil's advocate, I'd have to say that my limited webmin
experience wasn't a good one, though it was only dealing with bind. It
created different zone files, separate from existing ones, and kind of
fudged my whole server. I ditched it from there. Apart from that, I'm
sure it's a nice tool, but many of the plugins seem to be nothing more
than a web-based text editor to the files. Not a whole lot of "let's
make this simpler than editing the config by hand" going on with many of
the plugins.

Cheers,
Jordan/Lns