[OT] school admin software

Andy Figueroa figueroa at andyfigueroa.us
Fri Dec 11 15:28:38 GMT 2009

OpenAdmin, found at: http://richtech.ca/openadmin/index.html

This is our third year that our 3rd-12th grade school is using this.

It doesn't create forms for you, nor does any database, but it (the
database) is used to maintain information from emergency forms.

Les Richardson, the developer, has OpenAdmin under such intensive
development that I can barely keep up - that being a very good thing.

In my opinion this is a killer opne source application.

Andy Figueroa