How/why does network-manager interfere with /etc/resolve.conf

uwe uwe.geercken at datamelt.com
Fri Dec 4 09:10:02 GMT 2009

hi all,

I have similar experience. I was getting frustrated by a changed
environment so I decided to remove the gnome network manager and did a
manual setup. I think this is the only way to be free of interference
and which avoids trouble shooting over and over again why a connection
does not work.

rgds,

uwe