Directory tools for Edubuntu server

David Groos djgroos at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 03:36:28 BST 2009

Well, I've tried a few things and in the end it looks like KUser is what I'm
going to use for my project--I can use it well and the other 2 teachers who
have never seen the CLI in their lives (though do a lot with technology)
should feel comfortable using it.  I CAN'T believe that fixing the broken
sorting on the GNOME user-admin program has been assigned an importance of
'wishlist'!  What is that guy thinking?  Thanks for the pointer--I wonder if
there is any issues with sabayon that I should be thinking about?

David