fatclient script updated

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 20:38:32 BST 2009

The full fatclient script has been updated to automatically get the correct
repos, so it will work with Jaunty, Intrepid or Karmic. Code has also been
cleaned, and generally it should work pretty well. Thanks go to Markus
Kienast for doing some of these updates. It seems he has also taken on the
job of working on it for the next months, so u can expect some feature
improvements. If there are any suggestions for it, I'm all ears too...

The script is available here: http://www.nubae.com/030-fatclient

kind Regards,
David Van Assche

--

Samuel Goldwyn<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/samuel_goldwyn.html>
- "I'm willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never