Client DHCP configuration?

Tim Boyden tboyden at supercoups.com
Mon Sep 29 17:02:00 BST 2008

Additional info...

Attempted to add network configuration to dhclient.conf and rebuild
client image. Client still boots to Busy Box. So apparently that's not
the network configuration used by the client during the initial boot.

The client so far loads pxelinux.cfg/default, then loads vmlinuz, then
initrd.img, says ready, then Loading, please wait and does another DHCP
request. What file controls the network settings for this DHCP request
by the client at this point in the boot process?

Thanks,

Tim