7.10 Gusty - Client Login not loading

Mike White mwhite at bradshawchristian.com
Mon Sep 22 19:20:18 BST 2008

I found a previous response from Mr. McGullagh about placing an entry in /var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386/lts.conf such as:

[Client MAC Address]
  X_COLOR_DEPTH = 16

This gets me into a client login screen. Now I am unable to authenticate. I have already attempted

sudo update-ltsp-sshkeys
            and
sudo update-ltsp-image

a few times. I have added users into the system via the Users and Groups box.

Michael White
Bradshaw Christian School
Technology Coordinator
mwhite at bradshawchristian.com<mailto:mwhite at bradshawchristian.com>