Cacti, Darkstat and logs - two days stats

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 19:18:49 BST 2008

I've looked at Asmo's setup and our setup is nearly identical in the
way its been setup, except we use one server and not 2. But we also
predefine all our clients in dhcp, serve /home from the second drive +
set it shared via nfs and set a lot of clients to autologin with guest
accounts...

Since its been shown that these setups work, it is recommended you
follow the files as closely as possible...

Kind Regards,
David Van Assche