Is it just me, or is LTSP a mess?

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Thu Sep 11 19:56:46 BST 2008

Ogra,

Very well put. I second your call to action - the community needs to be
more involved. I am personally putting as much time as I can in
collaborating and understanding these issues, and I hope to be a benefit
to Edubuntu, Ubuntu/LTSP, and everything related.

Once you get the ball rolling, it's easier to collaborate and get things
accomplished.

Sincerely,
Jordan