HP Vextra VEi7, PS2 Mouse doesn't work as Hardy thin client

Phoenixink phoenixink at comcast.net
Wed Sep 10 14:03:36 BST 2008

Hi,

I have multiple thin clients set up working well with 8.04.
However, I have just received some HP Vectra VEi7 machines and the PS2 mouse does not work at all when booted by PXE as a thin client.
If I boot the Windows XP on the hard drive the mouse works correctly. It only doesn't work when I boot Edubuntu.

If I replace the PS2 mouse with a USB mouse the USB mouse works well even when booted as a client.

Any advise on getting the PS2 mouse to work on this thin client?

Thanks

Jim