How to dual boot to ltsp and windows xp

george gouvas gouvasg at sch.gr
Thu Sep 4 08:54:52 BST 2008

i think triple boot is easier for you. After the local installation of winXP
and ubuntu you have to put a file to the boot directory depending from the
type of your lan card and config the third choice of booting in the menu.lst
(/boot/grub/menu.lst) to boot from this file.
you can download the file from
http://rom-o-matic.net/
the entry of the third choice at my classrooms menu.lst is

 title        Boot from Lan card
root        (hd0,1)
kernel        /boot/eb-5.4.3-rtl8139.zlilo