how do you kill a user's old processes when they try to log back on

Asmo Koskinen asmo.koskinen at
Mon Sep 1 11:29:41 BST 2008

Todd O'Bryan kirjoitti:

> As a follow-on to this question, is the XRAMPERC variable that was
> available in Gutsy still available in Hardy? I added a setting to
> /var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386/lts.conf, but users could still crash their
> terminals by going to a particularly graphics heavy website in Firefox.

Friend of mine in here Finland told me, that this helped.

$ sudo nano -w /usr/lib/firefox-3.0.1/

He said, that now he can go to the this page and FF do not crash. They
use HP t5xxx clients.

Maybe you can try that, too.

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.