How to copy menus and application settings between users ?

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Mon Oct 27 19:03:24 GMT 2008

Sergio,

You might want to check out the "edubuntu-menus" package. I haven't
looked at it yet but it is said to aid in customizing xdg menus based on
groups.

I also created this page, which is probably the "hard way" compared to
using the edubuntu-menus packages, but I'll give you that option too.
http://lns.wikidot.com/gnomecustommenus

Re: other user settings, /etc/skel is a good place to start. You can
always create "template" dot-file configs in there, and all newly
created users will have it copied when created.

HTH,
Jordan/Lns