content filter

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Mon Oct 13 23:43:12 BST 2008

Uwe,

If you have an extra system around, I would personally recommend using
IPCop (http://www.ipcop.org). It's a great firewall, and the fact that
it's on a completely different system is a good thing. You can also
install AdvProxy (http://www.advproxy.net) which is Squidguard
underneath, and URLFilter (http://www.urlfilter.net) to do some pretty
extensive, but easy to configure, content filtering.

Cheers,
Jordan/Lns