fat client

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 17:14:22 BST 2008

It is indeed possible to build any environment u want, be it kubuntu,
ubuntu studio, or xubuntu. It would require changing the packages in
the script only. If there is enough interest, I will make a xubuntu
version. I would also love to hear some insights on how comparable the
2 are... xubuntu and ubuntu in terms of cpu usage, ram usage and power
usage...

Kind Regards,
David Van Assche,
www.nubae.com