fat client

Uwe Geercken uwe.geercken at datamelt.com
Fri Oct 10 08:15:36 BST 2008

david,

when you say "build-the-low-fat client" are there any modifications, I
need to do on the client side?

I am asking because I can not touch the existing hardware, yet I have
quite good clients and some things are slow using ltsp. having a low
or high fat client would enable me to maybe run some games with the
kids or multimedia.

rgds,

uwe