Thanks

Mike White mwhite at bradshawchristian.com
Fri Oct 10 01:35:25 BST 2008

There is no point to this e-mail other than to say thanks.

After a about a year of testing, running, and whole lot more testing, my volunteer expert and I have decided to run Xubuntu after deciding we are only really looking for the capability of running tsclient to get remote desktop session into a Windows server. I will be unsubscribing from the edubuntu users group as a result and focusing on Ubuntu core support, but I wanted to really say thank you for all the help and feedback. I have gone from knowing absolutely nothing about Linux, Ubuntu, LTSP and what-not to being very comfortable with it (I even prefer some aspects to Windows) and being genuinely excited about Ubuntu's ability to facilate the satisfaction of our camp needs. Again, thanks and good luck to everyone with Edubuntu.

[cid:image002.gif at 01C92A35.78672A30]Michael White
Bradshaw Christian School
Technology Coordinator
mwhite at bradshawchristian.com<mailto:mwhite at bradshawchristian.com>
P. (916) 204-8054