system still crawling....

Luis Montes monteslu at cox.net
Thu Oct 2 22:50:25 BST 2008

Thanks for the reply, this does look similar.

However, it's a normal 32-bit i386 install with the server kernel to
address more ram. No 64bit binaries anywhere on the system.
I thought about going 64 bit but decided against it because of adobe flash.
The chroot was built fresh after the install was complete.

Luis