LDAP and groups

Nicolas Roussi nroussi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 23:53:57 GMT 2008

Hi, I have a server that is only used to store LDAP usernames and passwords.
I have 2 edubuntu hardy servers that authenticate against my LDAP server and
everything is working perfectly except the groups. When an LDAP user logs
into an LTSP session, they are not part of the fuse group and therefore
cannot access any USB devices that are plugged into the thin client. How can
I make the "teacher" group that is defined on the LDAP server part of the
"fuse" group that is on each of the 2 edubuntu servers?

Thanks

--
Nicolas Roussi