Thin Client Recommendations?

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Wed Nov 19 19:03:11 GMT 2008

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP/#Hardware Resources

I would recommend, just from my own experience, using the
disklessworkstations.com "LTSP Term 1220 PXE" - I'm on one right now,
and I absolutely love it. Never had a problem. And, purchasing from that
site helps fund LTSP development.

There are plenty others as well - just depends on how much horsepower
you want/need. The 1220 is pretty beefy by default, though - real snappy.

Cheers,
Jordan/Lns

--
Jordan Erickson
Owner, Logical Networking Solutions

Latest LNS Blogs - http://blogs.logicalnetworking.net

	Intel and HP team up to roll out Green PCs for the enterprise
	Mozilla Thunderbird Add-on "Signature Switch"
	Will "Windows 7" be another Mojave Experiment?