Mauricio Gleizer gleizer at
Mon Nov 17 11:32:03 GMT 2008

 Hello all,

 I am try implementig Edubuntu 8.04 in a place 40 km from the city, in
a small village indigenous without access Internet, the clients are
Pentium 200 with 32 MB RAM, and have connection, but fail in
authenticate the users

 Already try the commands sudo ltsp-update-sshkeys and sudo
ltsp-update-image --arch i386 (my server is AMD64) but the operation
sometimes OK, sometimes not OK. What is the problem? I need a large
spectre of solutions, because in the local not connections...

Mauricio E Gleizer
4º ano AS UFMS
2º Ofício de Protesto Campo Grande-MS-Brasil