Asus Eee PC works with LTSP5

Asmo Koskinen asmo.koskinen at arkki.info
Tue Nov 11 14:30:14 GMT 2008

Asmo Koskinen kirjoitti:

> You do not have this issue if you use vanilla kernels on ltsp server, I
> think. I got right now rt-kernel and br0, I think it is little bit too much.

And here "vanilla" is Ubuntu's generic kernel, not Linus'.

http://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy/linux

"Linus Torvalds keeps releasing new versions of the Linux kernel. These
are called "vanilla" kernels, meaning they have not been further
modified by anyone."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux_kernel

And I use right now rt-kernel (br0) for a ltsp server. Don't do this at
home ;-).

asmok at ubuntu:~$ uname -a
Linux ubuntu 2.6.24-21-rt #1 SMP PREEMPT RT Wed Oct 22 01:36:03 UTC 2008
i686 GNU/Linux
asmok at ubuntu:~$

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.