How to run iTalc with Hardy LTSP server

dbclinton dbclin at gmail.com
Sun May 25 06:18:29 BST 2008

Thanks so much for this info (interestingly, iTALC's documentation says
you should add the final ip number to 11000 rather than 10000).
After finally figuring out that I would only be able to change settings
in iTALC using SUDO, I gave it a shot configuring my clients to various
combinations of your settings. I was still unable to recognize any
clients from the server, but imagine my shock when my mouse started
moving on its own! It turns out that the client (localhost:10244) had a
live sesson of iTALC on *its* desktop and my kids, having hit "support",
were playing around with *my* desktop!
Not sure exactly what happened there, but I'll work on it some more
tomorrow.
Thanks,
David