Copying over users without LDAP

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Wed May 7 15:32:41 BST 2008

Really, you just need to do an nfs export if you have copied the passwd,
shadow and group files from the main box into the chroot. This document
shows you how to do that, and has a little script which you can launch from
lts.conf at bootup:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP/LTSPFatClients

Kind Regards,
David