flash slow

Joseph Hartman jlhartman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 07:46:56 GMT 2008

Thanks Robert, I'm going to bring my home pc in to work tomorrow and test it
out. It's C2D with 2gb RAM so we'll see if there's any improvement. I'll
also try enabling directx (I'm assuming I have to set LDM_DIRECTX = True in
/var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386/lts.conf)? and installing gnash. I'm curious if
this is the only problem though, because Bill wrote this about 5 weeks back:

I setup at
home a small LTSP network with a few old Dells.  The server is a
3.2GB/1GB RAM machine and one client is similar and my son plays
Flash-based games on it all the time without any problem.

and Uwe is having similar issues and I doubt if he is as unfortunate in his
hardware selection as I am. Thanks very much for the prompt advice though,
I'll be sure to post results tomorrow. -joe
*
*On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 10:19 PM, Robert Arkiletian <robark at gmail.com>