Advice on a good LTSP switch

Daniel Hunt daniel.hunt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 07:30:07 GMT 2008

The reply-to thing is really annoying me now, it should reply to the list,
not to the user :/

Anyway, while I'm not running an LTSP network at the moment, I've been doing
some research into the hardware required.
I've got my hands on a brand new SRW2024P, and I've been thinking of getting
an SRW2048 to run alongside it.

I'm sure that others with some real experience will be able to shed more
light ;)

Daniel