Advice on a good LTSP switch

Joseph Hartman jlhartman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 02:44:37 GMT 2008

Hi all, I'm looking to purchase a switch for about 30 thin clients and need
some advice. I originally placed an order for this Netgear:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833122082

but then I saw this 3com on sale:
http://www.ictcompany.com/store/products.php?id=529&pt=1

Which one should I get? Or will either of these even be adequate? I'm not
looking to do any really demanding activities in this lab, mostly they will
be used for Internet research, to access Google
Docs/Spreadsheets/Presentations and various flash applications, but I still
want the machines to be quick and I'm prepared to spend a little more if
need be. Thanks -joe