Help with installing Edubuntu

Krsnendu dasa krsnendu108 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 09:21:59 BST 2008

Edubuntu can use either gnome or kde - it is just a theme and some
educational applications.

For edubuntu look and feel (and maybe some educational apps.. I haven't checked)
apt-get install edubuntu-desktop

For ltsp
apt-get install ltsp-server-standalone

Search synaptic for exact names and other edubuntu related packages.