What version of Edubuntu will you run this fall, and why?

john lists.john at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 23:59:59 BST 2008

Hi all,

I am trying to figure out if I want to iterate this summer. Its taken
me nearly a year to get the kinks in 7.04 adjusted to the kinks on our
lan and I
am really loath to go through that again.

 I've been running hardy on my workstation since it came out, but I am
not convinced that it offers the kids much more than Fiesty did
(besides perhaps an updated firefox and openoffice experience). I was
wondering what version of edubuntu or ltsp you'll be presenting kids
with this fall and why you chose what you did.

I'll be interested to hear what folks are using.

Thanks!

John