Totally Wipe a Hard Drive

Greg Reagle greagle at citidc.com
Tue Jul 1 17:13:31 BST 2008

In order to answer your question, I need to know what you want to
accomplish.  Reducing the entries in a bootloader (e.g. Grub, Lilo) list
is very different from erasing a partition.

--
greg reagle | computer technician, system administrator | community it
innovators - CITI | 202-234-1600 ext. 353

<http://toolbar.aol.com/moviefone/download.html?ncid=aolcmp0005000000001
1>